Sea Risk Solutions offers a suite of services, tailored to local conditions and issues, that can be adjusted to meet your specific needs.
- Automatic Information System (AIS) solutions for information, monitoring and risk mitigation. This may include incident investigation and evidence, one-off reports, or installation of hardware and software to support sustained risk mitigation. We prepare custom solutions that draw from the best sources of hardware and software with analysis of client needs and local conditions. We provide system installation and training for your staff, or ongoing asset monitoring and notification services.
- Studies of fisheries and other maritime activities that may affect proposed projects or present risk to current structures and operations, drawing from experience in over 30 countries in all regions.
- Representation of customers for environmental, regulatory or industry-specific permitting.
- Cable Awareness/Protection for planned systems, existing systems and/or consortia covered by regional maintenance programs.
- Liaison and negotiation among maritime sectors.
- Development of cable awareness and other liaison materials tailored for target audiences in local languages.
Photo credit: Elizabeth Marchetti - SRS